Friday, October 17

Oops!

I was soundly scolded by my sister-in-law yesterday about my "husband tag" post. (not really; she saw my post, thought it was funny, told her husband, who told my husband, who told me) The man jumping the 4-wheeler in my "husband tag" isn't my husband. He's my brother-in-law, Curtis' brother Roy. I knew Curtis had worn a black sweatshirt that day so that was what I was looking for in the pictures (4-wheeler color didn't help since we switched off periodically throughout the day), I did not pay any attention to helmet color, which is what gave it away. So this is a picture of Curtis jumping a 4-wheeler.

I had also wanted to get a picture of Curtis on his mountain bike at Slick Rock or in a raft on the Snake River or something, but he's always better about taking pictures than I am, so most of our good pictures have been taken by him -- and he's never in them. Alas. I need to get better about that.

Oh, and Kim, I'd like to tag you too on the husband post. Tell me all about Roy. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's hilarious! I am going to do this tag soon, I promise!