We met in a college accounting class. Sadly, Curtis was interested in accounting while I was interested in flirting, so I went out with his best friend instead. That ended as soon as it began. Luckily, that meant that Curtis could give it a try. We've now been married for eight years and have three beautiful children. Adelyn is five and can't wait to start kindergarten. Hadley is three and thinks he can do anything Adelyn does. Davis is 9 months and is identical to the other two.
Adelyn recently learned "Ring around the Rosies." We're pretty sure Hadley has no idea what is going on. As long as there is spinning and falling involved, he's 'in.'
Ring around the Rosies is a staple of our ward nursery, so my kids learned it young. It's been interesting to see Elisabeth actually "falling down" because Emmett never would! I think it is so cute that Hadley just happily follows her around until she yanks him down at the end. :)
Cute Kids! I love when they learn new things! The pretzels we made aren't quite PretzelMaker worthy but they were pretty tasty and nice and soft. I didn't put enough salt on them because I was afraid of too much, so if you make them don't go easy on the salt!Good Luck!
PS. Your house looks really nice, you guys have done good work!
4 comments:
Ring around the Rosies is a staple of our ward nursery, so my kids learned it young. It's been interesting to see Elisabeth actually "falling down" because Emmett never would! I think it is so cute that Hadley just happily follows her around until she yanks him down at the end. :)
Cute! Here is that Twilight link,I hope it works! http://vimeo.com/8009598 Sara
Way cute. Your kids are so cute. We need to get together sometime. I'm so close now!
Cute Kids! I love when they learn new things! The pretzels we made aren't quite PretzelMaker worthy but they were pretty tasty and nice and soft. I didn't put enough salt on them because I was afraid of too much, so if you make them don't go easy on the salt!Good Luck!
PS. Your house looks really nice, you guys have done good work!
Post a Comment